Tuesday 22 January 2013

WEEK 1

Finding myself ahead by a sizable margin on the scoreboard in this first week match-up, I'm confident I'll be able to pull this win out.

Our league scoring system is based on 11 categories: 
  • Goals (G)
  • Assists (A)
  • Plus/minus (+/-)
  • Power play points (PPP)
  • Short handed points (SHP)
  • Shots on goal (SOG)
  • Hits
  • Wins
  • Goals against average (GAA)
  • Save% (SV%)
  • Shutouts (SHO)
If you are winning in any of the categories throughout the week you get a plus one on your score. Currently I am winning 7-3 ahead of my adversary in A, PPP, SOG, Hits, Wins, GAA, and  SV%.

P.S.

I am a die hard Toronto Maple Leafs fan and the reason my save % is so high i owe directly to R.Miller a goalie who shut the door on my favorite team... Talk about bitter sweet.





GO LEAFS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment